What would happen if, for 30 days, you took time every morning to praise God for who He is, and finished the day by praising God for what He had done? God deserves it; you need it; why not join a movement of people who are starting the new decade with a commitment to a month of praise? For those who join, you'll receive helpful resources to assist you like scripture and a few comments to focus on in the morning, songs based upon the psalms to listen to throughout the month, and podcasted messages to encourage you in your journey. Join today.

30 Days of Praise has been an amazing journey. Combining those who have signed up on the blog, joined on Facebook, followed on Twitter, picked up photocopied devotionals, tracked with us via forwarded emails, downloaded the audio album, or picked up a music CD, we could have close to a thousand participants. That is a lot of praise in January 2010 … and God deserves it.

Please take a moment and let us know about your experience with 302010 by leaving a comment on this post. We'd love to hear from you!

15 Responses to "An Amazing Journey"

  1. gravatar Ted Says:

    302010 has been wonderful for me. It sets the tone for me each day and helps me to keep my focus on the Lord throughout. I plan to make this a habit every morning by praising God for who He is and ending each night by praising Him for what He has done.

    I am now more open about my faith with others and as a result He continues to show more of Himself to me and I long to learn more.

  2. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    30 Days of Praise has taught me to shift my focus. By focusing on WHO GOD IS and WHAT HE IS DOING, I have learned to be aware of Him more throughout the day. It has opened my eyes to how he has been working in my life, preparing me for today, which gives me a confidence that He will be right there beside me in the future through every situation.

  3. gravatar Milo James Fowler Says:

    This has been the greatest way to start a new year. Praising God and making a habit out of it--best resolution ever!

  4. gravatar Doug Kyle Says:

    Awesome, Milo, Ted! So great to hear!

  5. gravatar Laura Says:

    This last month has deepened my appreciation of just how thoroughly God cares about me and those that I love. Each day's devotional had exactly what I needed for comfort, encouragement, strength - God's Word is alive! There is something so profound to the simplicity of focusing on just a short passage for reflection and to take just a few moments each morning and evening to praise Him for who He is and what He had done. I also found that I was more aware of His working in me and my situations throughout the day, which also made my prayer life more meaningful.

    In the first three days after 302010, my reflections have been in Ps. 149 - that God makes me beautiful (vs.4); Ps. 150 - He gave me a way to praise Him (I do play a pretty loud tamborine! vs. 4); and today was in Phil. 4:4-7, which just happened to be what my daughter left open from her meditations in the early morning hour, and from that I took away that God guards my heart.

    What a great way to start this year and decade... thanks for setting us on the path of praise. "I was made to praise Him..."

  6. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    I loved receiving the 30 days of praise devotion. Each one was so good and spirit filled. They all spoke to my heart and were exactly the message God has been confirming to me in others ways too. To be filled with praise, worshipping Him unhindered. Life will always happen but there will still be joy if we have a grateful heart, and are praising him in all things. Kind of amazing when the same message comes at you from all directions. Thank you for sending them to me.

  7. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    I will miss the daily devotion, but will make an effort to continue on my own.

  8. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    ngs, belly, or the sac which actually encircles one's heart. Thanks for revealing your ideas.

    My web-site dateing site

  9. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as
    long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?
    My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you.

    Regards!

    Check out my site: bmr calculator for women

  10. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    When someone writes an piece of writing he/she retains the
    idea of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it.
    Therefore that's why this article is perfect. Thanks!

    my website ... Elevate GF reviews

  11. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or
    copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive
    content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd
    really appreciate it.

    Also visit my website; Ripped Muscle X\Lean Muscle

  12. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    It's an awesome paragraph designed for all the web visitors; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    Here is my site; Elevate GF reviews

  13. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    It's hard to find experienced people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you're
    talking about! Thanks

    my weblog :: Fase cream

  14. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    This post will help the internet viewers for building
    up new webpage or even a blog from start to end.

    Also visit my site Muscle Factor X REview

  15. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
    updates.

    Feel free to surf to my site; Income Online

Leave a Reply

preload preload preload