What would happen if, for 30 days, you took time every morning to praise God for who He is, and finished the day by praising God for what He had done? God deserves it; you need it; why not join a movement of people who are starting the new decade with a commitment to a month of praise? For those who join, you'll receive helpful resources to assist you like scripture and a few comments to focus on in the morning, songs based upon the psalms to listen to throughout the month, and podcasted messages to encourage you in your journey. Join today.

READ: Isaiah 56:1-8

REFLECT: In Isaiah 56:1-8 one of the new things God is doing is announcing that eunuchs and foreigners would join God’s family. This must have angered and surprised many in ethnocentric Israel. It was one thing to suggest that nations would one day obtain blessing from their relationship with God’s people, but it was quite another to assert that they would stand before God on equal spiritual footing.

To eunuchs God promised that even though they would produce no earthly families, they would enjoy all the blessings of God’s heavenly family. To foreigners God essentially says that faithfulness was more important than bloodline.

The point is that God's plan (the Gospel of Jesus Christ) would mean that those who were once outsiders would become insiders; those who were disadvantaged would gain an advantage. Isn't that amazing? There is a real sense of restoration, wholeness and inclusion that is the result of God's work and grace in the lives of those who live by faith.

Praise God today for including you in his family. Ask him for the ability to grow in faithfulness.

By Geoff Horn, associate Pastor at Green Valley Church. Send feedback to geoff@greenvalleychurch.com or comment on this blog post.

15 Responses to "Praise God for Including Us"

  1. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to
    me. Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    Feel free to visit my website Pure Garcinia Cambogia

  2. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know
    this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Also visit my website ... Green coffee

  3. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Hi there, I desire to subscribe for this weblog to take
    most recent updates, therefore where can i do it please help.



    Feel free to visit my website; Vimax Male Enhancement

  4. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Wow, this post is good, my sister is analyzing such things, thus I am going to inform her.


    Stop by my web blog Order Androsolve

  5. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own
    blog soon but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    Also visit my web site: Order Raspberry Ketone Plus

  6. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Hi there mates, good piece of writing and nice arguments commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.


    Stop by my site ... Dead Sea Kit Wrinkle Reducer

  7. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back later on. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great posts, have a nice morning!

    My web site - Automated pay day

  8. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written any better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I'll forward this
    article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.

    Many thanks for sharing!

    my web page: Veluminous Reviews

  9. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    I almost never write comments, however i did some searching and wound up here "Praise God for Including Us".

    And I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it simply me or does it look like a few of these comments look like coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on additional social sites, I'd like to keep up
    with everything fresh you have to post. Would you make a list of
    every one of all your community pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


    My website: Vydox Reviews

  10. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Definitely believe that which you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be on the
    internet the easiest factor to bear in mind of. I say to you, I
    certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don't recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

    Review my page :: buy acai ultra lean

  11. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add
    to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my blog - green coffee

  12. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own website now ;)

    Also visit my webpage http://dietpatchreviews.org

  13. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    Hey there would yοu mind stating ωhich blog platform you're using? I'm going to ѕtaгt my oωn blog soon
    but І'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking fοг something
    unique. P.S Mу aρоlogies for getting оff-topic but I had tо ask!


    My web-sitе ... reputation management

  14. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    It's remarkable to visit this web site and reading the views of all mates about this paragraph, while I am also zealous of getting experience.

    Also visit my web blog Natural Cleanse

  15. gravatar Anonymous Says:

    electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarette reviews, smokeless cigarette, buy electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes

Leave a Reply

preload preload preload